Theme : The Documentary Cultures of East and West, past and present
The Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) is pleased to announce that its International Conference will take place at AKS campus from November 10th to 11th, 2016. The conference theme, “The Documentary Cultures of East and West, past and present” is designed to invite scholars and experts to share various country’s cumulative wisdom, innovative technologies, and future prospects regarding the conservation, research, and public uses of pre-modern royal documents and traditional paper relics. Prospective participants are invited to submit abstract proposals.
For more detailed information about the conference, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please read the attached file)
1. Conference Outline
1) Theme : The Documentary Cultures of East and West, past and present
2) Dates : November 10th (Thur.)– 11th (Fri.), 2016
3) Venue : Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies, South Korea
4) Official language : Korean and English
2. Abstract Submission
1) Abstracts should be 300 - 400 words
2) Submit the required documents in MS Word files only
3) Please send abstracts of proposed papers to email@example.com
3. Ticket, Honorarium, Accommodation and Meals
Full meals and 3 nights of lodging (Nov. 9th – 11th,) will be provided for the participants.
● Lodging (Guesthouse at the Academy)
● Round-trip airfare and honorarium will be provided.
4. Abstract Submission Deadline
- Proposal submission : by April 28th (Thur.), 2016
- Abstract selection notification : by May 6th (Fri.)
5. Contact :
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +82-31-708-5309
- Fax : +82-31-781-2164