2012 The Academy of Korean Studies Thesis Grant
The Academy of Korean Studies(AKS) invites both undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Korean Studies to apply for the new AKS Thesis Grant program.
◦ Undergraduate and graduate students who are working on a research paper or a thesis in the field of Korean studies at an overseas university (non-Korean citizens)
※ Korean citizens who has completed more than 12 years of education outside of Korea that is compatible with Korea’s elementary, middle, high school education can apply.
※ Applicant living in Korea during application period is not eligible to apply.
◦ A research paper or a thesis that was completed or published more than 2 years ago cannot be accepted.
◦ Singly conducted research is only accepted.
3. Grant Benefits
The Number of Persons
4. How to apply
◦ Application form(Download)
◦ Original copy and the abstract of the thesis related to Korean Studies
- Thesis : Times New Roman 12pt, Double space approx. 5,000words
- Abstract : Times New Roman 12pt, Double space approx. 300words
◦ Certificate of Enrollment
◦ Letter of Recommendation (Advisor or Dean)
◦ The papers accepted or published in an academic journal are given priorities.
◦ Birth Certificate(or copy of passport)
5. Deadline & Submission
◦ Deadline : September 14, 2012
◦ On-line submission(firstname.lastname@example.org) preferred, but applications sent by mail to arrive before September 14, 2012 will also be accepted.
◦ Notification : The end of October, 2012
□ Futher Informations
Personnel : Jaeseok, Lee
TEL : +82-31-709-8111(ext. 211) +82-31-708-5310
FAX : +82-31-709-9946
Dean of the Graduate School of Korean Studies