This is an announcement from Korean Studies Promotion Service at the Academy of Korean Studies.
In order to enhance the interest of general people in Korean Studies and empower research capacity by sharing outcome between the researchers, we are to select exemplary cases among our final project results released in 2014. We would like your sincere attention and participation.
Please refer to the following attachment about specific details about exemplary case selection. Also, it will be grateful if the recommendation form is submitted on time.
■ Specific Details
A. Relevant material of the case: Books, theses and DB materials published or created in 2014 (January 1st, 2014 ~ December 31st, 2014) with the support of Korean Studies Promotion Program
B. Recommendation case: Please recommend the case which the result of the research is outstanding or has a great ripple effect among the project results mentioned above.
C. Expected application
1. Certification ceremony & Citation from the Deputy Prime Minister(Minister of Education)
2. Holding an exemplary case exhibition and publication of casebooks
3. Additional points(within 3%) will be given in the project of future Korean Studies Promotion program
D. Due date: April 30th, 2015 (Thu)
E. Method for recommending
: Please select one from the table below. (Recommendation of 3 cases per person is allowed.)
1. Online system application http://ksps-pms.aks.ac.kr/recommend/
2. Or, fill in the attached format and submit it via E-mail
(Inquiry and submission)
Mr. Dong-sub Lee
Program Management Office, Korean Studies Promotion Service, The Academy of Korean Studies