Theme : Records of the Central Military Garrison (Gunyeongdeungnok) from Joeson Korea
The Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) is pleased to announce that its International Conference will take place at AKS campus from September 29th to 30th, 2016. The conference theme, “Records of the Central Military Garrison (Gunyeongdeungnok)” is designed to invite scholars and experts to highlight its significance as the historical source for research of pre-modern military organizations as well as to reevaluate Korean documentary culture. Prospective participants are invited to submit abstract proposals.
For more detailed information about the conference, please e-mail us at email@example.com (please read the attached file)
1. Conference Outline
1) Theme : Records of the Central Military Garrison (Gunyeongdeungnok)
2) Dates : September 29th (Thur.)– 30th (Fri.), 2016
3) Venue : Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies, South Korea
4) Official language : Korean and English
2. Abstract Submission
1) Abstracts should be 300 - 400 words
2) Submit the required documents in MS Word files only
3) Please send abstracts of proposed papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ticket, Honorarium, Accommodation and Meals
Full meals and 3 nights of lodging (Sep. 28th – 30th,) will be provided for the paper presenters.
● Lodging (Guesthouse at the Academy)
● Round-trip airfare and honorarium will be provided.
4. Abstract Submission Deadline
- Proposal submission : by April 28th (Thur.), 2016
- Abstract selection notification : by May 6th (Fri.)
5. Contact :
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel : +82-31-708-5309
- Fax : +82-31-781-2164