Theme : The Revitalization of Cultural Heritage For the Development of Korean Culture.
The Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) is pleased to announce that its International Conference will take place at AKS campus from October 20th to 21th, 2016. The conference theme, “The Revitalization of Cultural Heritage For the Development of Korean Culture” is designed to invite scholars and experts to discuss the uses of traditional sources for creating new cultural contents. Prospective participants are invited to submit abstract proposals.
For more detailed information about the conference, please e-mail us at email@example.com (please read the attached file)
1. Conference Outline
1) Theme : The Revitalization of Cultural Heritage For the Development of Korean Culture.
2) Dates : October 20th (Thur.)– 21th (Fri.), 2016
3) Venue : Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies, South Korea
4) Official language : Korean and English
2. Abstract Submission
1) Abstracts should be 300 - 400 words
2) Submit the required documents in MS Word files only
3) Please send abstracts of proposed papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ticket, Honorarium, Accommodation and Meals
Full meals and 3 nights of lodging (Oct. 19th – 21th,) will be provided for the participants.
● Lodging (Guesthouse at the Academy)
● Round-trip airfare and honorarium will be provided.
4. Abstract Submission Deadline
- Proposal submission : by April 28th (Thur.), 2016
- Abstract selection notification : by May 6th (Fri.)
5. Contact :
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel : +82-31-708-5309
- Fax : +82-31-781-2164